February Scholarship Deadlines
DAR American Indian Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to help Native American students of any age, any tribe and in any state striving to get an education at the undergraduate or graduate levels. However, undergraduate students are given preference. All awards are judged based on financial need and academic achievement.
Eligible grade: 12
Utah PTA/PTSA 2018-2019 Student Scholarship
Utah PTA supports public education and they realize it requires funding. They would like to give $1000 scholarships to 3 Utah seniors. Qualifications:
- applicant must be graduating from high school in May/June of the current year
- applicant must be accepted to a college, university, or vocational school
- applicant must be a current PTSA/PTA member
- applicant must have a 3.0 GPA
- applicant must fully complete the application with requested attachments
- scholarship must be used within one year (deferred admissions accepted)
- winning applicants will be required to supply Utah PTA with their university ID, student number or social security number for correct payment to their student account at the designated school
The application packet must be completed and sent to Utah PTA postmarked by February 28, 2018. Please send packet to this location: Utah PTA
Attention: Director of Communications
5192 S. Greenpine Drive
Salt Lake City, Utah 84123
Contact: See Kim Campbell in the Counseling Office for an application
Eligible grade: 12
Carrington Court Scholarship
This is a service based scholarship, available ONLY to Bingham High School Students. Carrington Court is a retirement/assisted living home here in the South Jordan Community. They are offering a scholarship that will be awarded to the student that creates the most innovative, organized, exciting, engaging idea/activity that will benefit the residents of Carrington Court through entertainment or education. Guidelines are as follows:
Applications must be submitted by February 28, 2019. The activity must be completed by May 15, 2019.
To pick up an application, please see Kim Campbell in the counseling office.
Eligible grades: 10, 11, 12