Make-Up Credit Options
Any student who has received an F or a NG in any of the following required classes must make up the credit prior to graduation. These will need to be made up outside of the normal school day.
- Language Arts
- Secondary Math 1 or Secondary Math 2
- Geography, World Civilization, US History or US Government
- Computer Technology
- PST, Health or Fitness for Life
- Financial Literacy
There are several options for making up credit. These include:
- Packets through Bingham High School (see your counselor for more information)
- Utah Online School (www.utahonline.org)
- BYU Independent Study (www.elearn.byu.edu)
- Valley High Summer School (valleyowls.org)
- Northridge Learning Center (see your counselor for more information)
- Utah Students Connect online (www.utahstudentsconnect.org; please see your counselor to register)
Please be sure to speak with your counselor before beginning any make-up programs. It is important that you get the correct class AND quarter that you failed.
Original Credit Options
For students who would like to add some original credit to their high school transcript outside of the normal school day, the following are some appropriate options:
For classes taken during the school day for original credit, students may also use Utah Students Connect (www.utahstudentsconnect.org). Students will need to see their counselor to sign up for these courses.