Registering a New Student
Process for Pre-Enrollment for 2020-2021 school year:
Bring ALL the materials listed below (under New Students) to the Bingham High Attendance Office (801-256-5110) BEFORE April 27, 2020 to be granted access to Skyward to build your schedule yourself prior to the first day of school. If your information is turned into the Attendance Office by March 20, your student will be able to get on Skyward Arena Scheduling to build their own schedule beginning April 20-21 for current 11th grade, April 23-24 for current 10th grade, April 28-29 for current 9th grade and April 30, 2020 for all students. Arena opens at 3:00 pm on the first day of each group, except for April 28th will be at 4pm.
Students who register AFTER April 28, 2020 will need to call the Bingham High Main Office (801-256-5100) beginning in June to schedule a new student appointment with a counselor in August. At the appointment in August, the counselor will build the schedule for the student.
Counselors will NOT be available for individual new student appointments prior to August. New students and their parents are encouraged to attend the Sophomore Orientation which will be on Wednesday, February 5, 2020 from 6:00 - 8:00pm in the Bingham High Auditorium.
New Students: Out of Jordan School District, Out of State, or Charter School
(Never enrolled in Jordan School District)
The following items are needed before a student can enroll. These must be brought to the Attendance Office:
- Copy of student's transcript from ALL previous schools (9-12 grade)
- Test Scores (state standardized test scores)
- Immunization Records
- Original Birth Certificate
- Proof of residency/Copy of permit
- Parents must provide 3 proofs of address; click HERE for the forms that may be submitted.
- Copy of IEP (if applicable)
New Students: In Jordan School District Transfer
- Apply for a permit (https://registration.powerschool.com/family/ActionForms/Public/21723)
- Be offered a seat
- Accept seat (the student will automatically be enrolled at Bingham the Monday after the seat is accepted)